Monday, July 27

Urgh... Stupid test.

!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@$%^&!!!!!

This stupid online SEM test is a waste of time!...

1) Considering that we're from a reputable educational institution, the standard of the questions asked are simply @)#^%)^!)&@*)*&!#^%)!!! The English is so darn bad (a regular 'beng' would beat it hands down), the formatting is crap, and they didn't even bother reading through the whole thing before posting it up... WTH!?

2) I'm fine with a 85% passing grade, but not letting us know our results after each test is just FANTASTIC! So we just have to keep on taking it until we pass... WTH?!

3) Yeah. Some of the qns asked were NEVER discussed before. So much for 'Please read the online notes thoroughly before attempting the test'.

I have never taken a same test more than TWICE in my entire life (only ones I can recall now are my basic driving theory test, A lvl Calculus class test, and... that's about it!?!). Now I'm onto my 20+ for this.... Great!...

No comments: