Monday, April 20

And again! We're seeing this photo once more. Loving it! Haha.
--

2 down, 2 more to go. Didn't really touch my notes over the weekend. Resolved to uphold the resolution I made during the leaders' retreat: attend worship during exams. That's something that I've not been doing for the past 3 years. One more weekend to go!

Busy times ahead. Gotta shift back home right after the exams end. Making way for the Youth Olympic games... ... I wonder why NTU students ain't that excited about the YOG at all. Well, me inclusive that is. No brouhaha. No nothing. Guess we're all so absorbed in our own survival fights that these are more like distractions rather than something else.

Jobs are hard to come by these days... Praying praying praying. One more year to go... need to know what to do next.

--

Freak. The Spurs lost!

--

I really enjoy the time when we just sit in a cafe/restaurant, have a little something to bite and chat. Looking forward to the next one. =)

--

Tenting, anyone?

No comments: